Area Sales Managers, Region Rest of World
Norican Group is home to four leading, globally operating brands: DISA, Italpresse Gauss, StrikoWestofen and Wheelabrator. 2700 Norican employees serve over 10000 customers in more than 100 countries across the world.
The Norican Sales & Service Region Rest of World is looking for two Area Sales Managers for the markets in South America / Australia, and Africa / Middle East respectively.
The two Area Sales Managers will be responsible for the management of indirect sales channel partners (Agents) as well as pursuing all Norican sales possibilities from receipt of lead, creation of business opportunity, proposal preparation, and all defined sales responsibilities up to hand over of signed contracts in their respective markets.
The Area Sales Managers will report directly to the Vice President Sales & Service Region Rest of World.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
Sales Management responsibility for the specific geographical area including:
- Participate in the establishment, implementation and maintenance of the regional the Sales Plan including Customer segmentation and marketing efforts (competitive landscape) and events for the assigned markets.
- Management of indirect sales channel partners (Agents) including target settings, maintenance of leads and opportunities.
- Overall responsibility for update and accuracy of CRM system (Microsoft Dynamix).
- Utilizing the defined sales process, tools and sales directive and to share experience and best practice to close all Norican sales possibilities from receipt of lead, creation of business opportunity, proposal preparation, and all defined sales responsibilities up to hand over of signed contracts
- Providing front end support/co-operation with relevant Product Sales Support functions for projects/opportunities in region.
- Become active team member in ROW team
- Business and result oriented person, with commercial knowledge of industry solutions.
- Broad technical sales knowledge of foundry industry solutions/similar machinery industry
- Min. 5 years’ experience with sales/services organization, preferably positions within international services/equipment solutions, sales of large scale projects
- Knowledge of commercial and contractual agreements
- Impeccable presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel frequently both domestic and internationally. Expected 70-90 days per year
- Fluent in written and spoken English – additional languages are an advantage.
For further information please contact Per Ejdorf, Vice President Sales & Service Region ROW.
Please send your application and CV to Human.Resources.email@example.com no later than 31 August 2017.