Norican Group - UK - Group Management Accountant
We have an exciting opportunity for a group finance role to join our dynamic team at our headquarters in Altrincham, UK.
Our global manufacturing business is now hiring for an intermediate part qualified accountant with provided study support.
The individual will help prepare the Group’s consolidated management accounts, budgets and forecasts and will have significant involvement in financial analysis and review of the Group’s subsidiaries.
The role will work closely with the Assistant Group Controller in Altrincham and divisional Financial Controllers based across the globe.
Reports to: Group Financial Controller
• Timely and accurate preparation of monthly group management accounts under IFRS
• Management and improvement of group consolidation system (Oracle HFM)
• Analysis of monthly management reporting from the Group’s companies
• Assistance with preparation of consolidated group financial statements under IFRS
• Assistance with preparation of UK statutory accounts under FRS 102
• Liaising with Group auditors during year end audit process
• Assistance with integration of acquisitions
• Advise operating units to improve the reporting process
• Other ad hoc duties
• Ability to work well under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Driven and ambitious
• Willing and collaborative team player
• Positive can-do attitude
Professional experience & background:
• ACA / ACCA / CIMA Part qualified
• Degree (preferably in relevant subject e.g. Accounting, Economics, Maths or Science)
• Highly numeric/strong analytical skills
• Strong technical accounting skills
• Advanced level spreadsheet skills and PC literacy
• Strong academic record
• Confident communication skills
• Knowledge of IFRS would be preferable but not essential
For a chance to join a global, conscious group, send us your CV today at firstname.lastname@example.org