Monitizer Customer Success Engineer
Join the Future of Industrial Manufacturing as a Customer Success Engineer "Industry 4.0/IIoT" at Norican Group.
Our digital business is growing and we're seeking a talented Customer Success Engineer to join our European team. As a Customer Success Engineer, you'll play a crucial role in helping our customers maximize the value of the Monitizer® Cloud platform, by turning their data into actionable insights using Monitizer IIoT and AI tools.
You'll be part of a global digital team, reporting directly to the SVP, Head of Monitizer. This position can be based remotely in Europe, but regular presence at the Monitizer headquarters in Munich, Germany is required.
- Manage a diverse set of customers and help them adapt and realise the digitalisation potential of their Monitizer suite.
- Understand our customers’ technical, process and business challenges to produce project specifications incl. network architectures, data connection, deployment plans etc.
- Define and implement customer solutions, including process data mapping and validation, user-onboarding, training and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Work with customers to discuss requirements and collaborate with the development team to find solutions, transforming raw data into valuable insight.
- Engage with customers to ensure positive outcomes, post-sales value, and upsell opportunities.
- Provide technical expertise and training to others, e.g., through seminars or sales meetings.
- Serve as the local digital leader and ensure projects delivery on time and with high quality standards, in collaboration with project management and product experts.
- Provide first-level support to all customers, ensuring that digital products are working effectively and customers are fully realizing the benefits of the platform.
- Continuously improve the Monitizer platform by collecting customer feedback and sharing with the product development team.
- Document work processes to drive continuous improvements.
Skills & Experience:
- Technical degree (Engineering, Electrical, Manufacturing Process) or similar.
- Experience as a Customer Success Engineer or Service/Production/Process Engineer in the B2B area, preferably in manufacturing, foundry or automotive industry.
- Ability to manage customer relationships.
- Has knack to learn about data-based products, cloud technology, IoT protocols like OPC-UA or IT topics.
- Proactive personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate technical concepts or recommendations to customers (across levels).
- Socially competent and team spirited, ideally with past international exposure.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and passion for driving business value to customers through new digital technologies.
- Like to work in an agile and dynamic environment.
- Fluency in English and German, other European languages are a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer:
- A dynamic, innovative, and international environment.
- A dedicated and passionate team of colleagues.
- Good collaboration and communication across departments.
- Opportunities for growth and learning.
How to apply:
Join our team today by emailing your application and CV to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Nina Rasmussen, SVP, Head of Monitizer at +45 2129 7049 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply now to shape the future of industrial manufacturing.