Norican Aftermarket European Sales Director
Norican is looking for a Sales Director who can develop and manage the regional sales for Norican aftermarket business in the European region.
Your new role
As Sales Director Norican AM you will be positioned in regional sales management team of the Norican European AM region. From here you will be focusing on managing and developing Norican AM Sales within Dach & Benelux countries.
The main purpose of the role is to develop sales to our customers and expand the installed base growing business in your region, working proactively with the appropriate customer intelligence and structure the feedback to the relevant Norican teams.
- Strategic development of the region and sales strategy including “value selling” in line with company strategy to maximize profit, protect or grow market share
- Implement enabling technologies (CRM) to sales team and Agents, monitoring the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
- Proactively and continuously identify opportunities for the region, e.g. processes, offering improvements and driving the changes
- Lead the execution of strategic initiatives in the region as per regional strategy and in alignment with line management
- Coordinate sales forecasting, planning and budgeting processes, ensuring accurate and complete reporting in coordination with finance and other relevant stakeholders.
- Sales Channels (internal & external) management in alignment with associated Lines of Business
- Work closely with different parts of Norican Group for the advantage of entire organization including potential cross-functional initiatives.
- Perform the line management of external and direct reports, including but not limited to, regular reviews, training and development, performance monitoring etc. The position will be reporting to the SVP Sales and Service Norican Europe Aftermarket and will be based in Germany
What you’ll need to succeed
The position requires a technical or commercial education combined with solid management experience within a sales/services organization, preferably positions within aftermarket solutions sales or business development. You should be able to document strong sales management track record, including tactical and strategic account management, ideally combined with experience as a Key Account Manager.
The ideal candidate brings broad technical, operational or sales knowledge of industries served by Norican brands or similar industries with a good network in industrial environment.
Language skills should include fluency in written and spoken English, ideally combined with a second European language. Moreover, we are looking for a person with strong communication- and interpersonal skills and leadership authority.