Norican Group is committed to:
- Protect the environment by preventing, manage and utilize resources effectively and limit environmental impact of activities in our business units.
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislation and regulations and communicate openly with our customers, employees and stakeholders and with the environmental authorities.
- Implementing environmental alertness by looking at a life cycle approach in developing and execution of our operations, products and services.
- Continuous improvement of environmental standards by having established an environmental management system compliant with ISO 14001:2015 in all major trading units.
- ISO 14001 Management systems in our business units must be certified by an accredited third party.
- Ensure that more detailed policies with commitments to reduction of waste, energy consumption, water consumption and air pollution of surroundings are defined in policies for our major trading entities.