Wheelabrator Vice President Product Management
Your new role
As Vice President Product Management you will be positioned in the Senior Management team of Line of Business (LoB) Wheelabrator. From here you will be focusing on planning, developing and implementing strategy for Wheelabrator Product Portfolio, OEM as well as Aftermarket.
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that Wheelabrator products are devised, engineered, branded, and marketed all under one single vision. You will be involved in numerous tasks, including facilitating a customer-centric portfolio, combining a product vision, strategy and roadmap that aligns with overall company goals.
- Wheelabrator Product Portfolio development strategy (equipment, service & parts)
- Screening customer needs and technology development opportunities for the Wheelabrator product portfolio, OEM as well as aftermarket services
- Secure uniform “look & feel” across Wheelabrator (quotations, internet, campaigns, etc.)
- Working closely with the regional customer service organizations and Technology Centre (TC) aftermarket organization on review of Wheelabrator Aftermarket product offering
- Identifying opportunities for, and execute Technology Transfer for Wheelabrator products and services from TC’s into Norican Regions
- Facilitate technical and commercial product risk assessment in product launch stage for additions to Wheelabrator's product portfolio, in cooperation with the Technology Centres
- Bringing aftermarket solutions to Wheelabrator customers, working through TC & regional sales organizations, ensuring that we meet or exceed customer needs while creating benefit for the Group
- Attract, develop, mentor and lead Product Management & LoB Marketing staff
- Ensuring knowledge transfer of market intelligence from the marketplace to LoB engineering & innovation
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other relevant degree.
- You should be able to document strong leadership experience within the Product Management or Business Development domain and related go-to-market functions, working across different industrial product segments.
- Applied knowledge from various business models and product metrics, having had exposure to a variety of Product or Engineering team set-ups. This should be combined with a proven ability to adapt to best in class approach and a strong international focus / experience with international activities.
- Language skills should include fluency in written and spoken English & German, ideally combined with knowledge of French.
- We are looking for a person with strong communication and interpersonal skills with operational and leadership authority.
Reporting: The position will be report directly to President Wheelabrator
Location: Based in Metelen, Germany
Application: Please send your application and CV to Sabrina Michelson no later than 15th July 2021