The Business Process Consultant, North America, will report to the Vice President of Business Process Improvements. The position will be based in LaGrange, Georgia or another North American Norican site.
- Building and keeping a healthy relationship with the Business key users for the AX and Bluestar applications and closing service issues efficiently
- Resolving issues and delivering improvements to the AX and Bluestar product and processes around it, maintaining the long-term relationship with the business user by providing in depth product knowledge, information on enhancements, upgrades and services on a continual basis.
- Challenge the requests for modifications and consider workarounds or alternatives and assist with the cost benefit analysis.
- specific configuration and build of the application in accordance with the functional requirements.
- specification and testing of accepted customisations and the integration of various system components.
- process testing and issue resolution, attempting to solve enquiries and error reports independently before involving colleagues and/or third parties. (e.g. Dynamind or Columbus).
- Providing in-depth knowledge of the AX and Bluestar applications and evaluate the business processes against the standard functionality.
- Managing the on-going relationship with the business users and ensure long-term satisfaction.
- Successfully delivering the AX and Bluestar implementations.
- Managing relationship with Vendors (e.g. Dynamind and Columbus) e.g. product developments.
- Specifying detailed requirements for communication to both the business and the 3rd party vendors.
- Fundamental understanding of Business applications, ideally from a manufacturing or engineering environment, such as AX, CRM (Merlin), Bluestar, CAD system (Solid works, Catia, AutoCAD).
- Basic Knowledge of related technologies (BI, Reporting Services, …).
- Experience with the management of risk, change, issues, time, scope, resources and quality
- Knowledge of implementation methodologies and best practices.
- Good understanding of all major activities for a business system implementation such as analysis, design, development, and deployment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Project and other tools that support project management.
Professional experience & background:
- Technical or commercial certification or additional work experience in related field.
- Experience of business-oriented IT.
- Understand the importance of service delivery, system availability, efficient trouble-shooting and standardization on best practice.
Please send your application and CV to Tami.Poe@noricangroup.com no later than 15 June 2019.