Marketing Communications Coordinator
Reporting to the VP Marketing Communications - Brand accountability for Norican, DISA, Italpresse Gauss, StrikoWestofen & Wheelabrator - Location: Altrincham, UK
Covering all elements of the marketing communications mix, using both digital and traditional channels, to assist in the delivery of the global marketing communications plan for Norican Group and its brands.
To help create and deliver short, medium and long term marketing communications campaigns to support the objectives, business strategies and growth ambitions of Norican Group and its brands. This role will cover all elements of traditional and digital marketing communications. Some elements will be created and delivered by you, in other instances you will be required to direct external suppliers, and elements will include:
- Website – working in the Sitecore Content Management System
- Copywriting and proof-reading
- Email – using Dotmailer software
- Videos / Animation / Photography / Image creation
- Sales supports
- Exhibitions and Seminars
- Social media
- Continual development, adaptation and creation of content on the website to improve customer experience
- Continual development, adaptation and creation of content on the website to perform better on search engines (SEO) using Google Analytics to provide insight and recommendations, to create the report, be aware of issues and act accordingly. Aid team with goal creation.
- Approve website content updates from the team, ensuring that content is on brand and adheres to best practice. Ensure that these pages are translated (when applicable), assist in translation management with our external translation agency
- Support the company’s PPC campaigns
- Google Webmaster assistance: download alert reports, fix bugs or manage team and developers to fix bugs
- Working with the Head of Content, PR agency, and lines of business, assist in the planning, creation, proof-reading and sending of regular and promotional email campaigns. Deliver results and analysis.
- Support the team in developing and delivering events, and the digitalisation of events – getting events online in detail, promotion through the site, Social media posts pre, during and post-event.
The candidate will be a marketing communications all-rounder – a digital ninja with great communications skills, and superb attention to detail – with impeccable (written) grammar, a marketing degree and 2 years marketing communications experience.
You will have a positive, energetic and optimistic outlook, and fit with the company values:
Leading for sustainability, Respecting diversity and teamwork, Delivering on every commitment and Developing employee talent, in order to achieve the company mission to Exceed customer expectations.