Norican Group is home to four leading, globally operating technologies: DISA, Italpresse Gauss, StrikoWestofen and Wheelabrator, all strengthened by Norican Digital.
Norican Group serves a wide range of industries, including the global automotive, aerospace, foundry and aluminium sectors, through a global network of engineering expertise, manufacturing capacity and local service support. With approximately 2700 exceptional employees in over 60 locations worldwide, the Group is well equipped to shape industry.
The Business Process Consultant will report to the Vice President of Business Process Improvements.
- Building and keeping a healthy relationship with the Business key users for the AX and Bluestar applications and closing service issues efficiently.
- Resolving issues and delivering improvements to the AX and Bluestar product and processes around it, maintaining the long-term relationship with the business user by providing in depth product knowledge, information on enhancements, upgrades and services on a continual basis.
- Providing in-depth knowledge of the AX and Bluestar applications and evaluate the business processes against the standard functionality.
- Managing the on-going relationship with the business users and ensure long-term satisfaction.
- Successfully delivering the AX and Bluestar implementations.
- Managing relationship with Vendors (e.g. THY and Columbus) e.g. product developments
- Specifying detailed requirements for communication to both the business and the 3rd party vendors.
- Fundamental understanding of Business applications AX, CRM (Merlin), Bluestar, CAD system (Solid works, Catia, AutoCAD).
- Basic Knowledge of related technologies (BI, Reporting Services, …).
- Experience with the management of risk, change, issues, time, scope, resources and quality.
- Knowledge of SIM’s methodology and best practices.
- Good understanding of all major activities for a business system implementation such as analysis, design, development, and deployment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Project and other tools that support project management.
Professional experience & background:
- Technical or commercial certification or additional work experience in related field.
- Experience of business-oriented IT.
- Understand the importance of service delivery, system availability, efficient trouble-shooting and standardization on best practice.