Based in Taastrup, Denmark, the Senior Vice President (SVP) will be part of the global Norican Strategy Council as well as the Global Product Group senior management team. The SVP will report directly to the President of Global Product Group Parts Formation.
The Centre for Product Innovation: Iron (“CPI Iron”) is part of the Global Product Group: Parts Formation. CPI Iron owns the DISA brand and the DISA legacy of creating innovative solutions to the foundry industry through continuous development of technology and aftermarket offerings. As part of the global Norican network of engineering expertise, manufacturing capacity and service support, CPI Iron’s 140 employees support customers in more than 50 countries, creating the most competitive foundries in the world.
The Norican Global Product Group: Parts Formation is looking for a Senior Vice President for the Centre for Product Innovation Iron (“SVP CPI Iron”).
The SVP CPI Iron will be responsible for the management and leadership of the CPI, ensuring the development and delivery of world class products and services to the iron foundry market. The SVP will own the overall product strategy and business plan for the CPI product lines with a strong focus on OEM offerings as well as aftermarket solutions.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
Management responsibility for the CPI including:
• Managing the operational and fiscal activities of the CPI to include: staffing levels, budgets, and financial goals P&L
• Setting the strategic direction for the CPI, driving the CPI strategy development process
• Driving Product Innovation and Product Management for the CPI competence area
• Technical, as well as commercial support to the Sales & Service Regions on OEM and AM
• Secure the resource allocation and prioritizations towards profitable activities
• Develop the analytical and problem-solving mindset in the organization – through the defined LEAN methodology
• Active involvement in the development of the overall strategic direction of the GPG
• CPI Product sales, Aftermarket as well as OEM, through the Norican Sales & Service Regions
• Cross functional alignment/interaction with Sales & Service Regions, FTO and other CPIs regarding organizational development, resource utilization and quality
Business and results oriented person, with technical, operational and commercial knowledge of foundry industry solutions or similar.
• M.Sc. in Business Administration, Engineering or similar qualifications
• Proven senior level operational management track record and ability to develop and implement new strategies and tactics which respond to competitive business situations.
• Experience and demonstrated success with product and brand strategy development in a business oriented context and implementation with a clear commercial focus
• Experience with change management in a large international organization
• Experience and success with international activities, either from working abroad or from an organization/company with a strong international focus
• Fluent in written and spoken English
For further information please contact Peter Holm Larsen, President of Global Product Group Parts formation and read more about DISA and Norican Group on this website.
Please send your application and CV to Human.Resources.firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 2 July 2017.
DISA was established in 1900 and is a leading supplier of foundry equipment. DISA is always looking for – both financially and technically – optimal solutions to customer needs. DISA utilizes the latest technology and is helping to shape the future of its partners. DISA is part of the Norican Group with more than 2500 employees worldwide.