Wheelabrator Group in LaGrange, GA is seeking an Electrical Designer.
Responsible for designs of a variety of electrical control systems for Wheelabrator equipment.
The Electrical Designer evaluates the desired goal of the system, develops, designs or selects the required equipment, power and control to achieve the goals.
- Work from instructions, drawings, proposals, specifications and other important information
- Develop electrical AutoCAD drawings for control system in accordance with CEC, NEC, and applicable codes based on customer location
- Develop BOM (Bill of Materials)
- Prepare project costs and work time estimates
- Make any adjustments required to ensure that all drawings are up to date
- Develop PLC codes and HMI codes if applicable
- Discuss and provide drawings, customer specs, and any other relevant information to electrician prior to machine wiring if applicable
- Analyze and interpret test information to resolve design related problem
- May direct and/or assist shop personnel, Factory Sales and Service Technician with testing, start-up procedures as well as servicing of electrical components
- Maintains effective communication with project team members and customer when required
- Investigate technical problems and establish procedures and corrective actions to avoid recurrences
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Completion of 3-4-year Electrical Program
- Experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi PLC, HMI, MOTION software
- Experience in equipment integration and networking using DeviceNet, EtherNet/IP, ProfiBus, ProfiNet
- Experience in Electrical AutoCAD design software
- Familiar with electrical control components from various manufactures.
- Familiar with electrical codes such as CEC, NEC, NFPA70, 70E, 79
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to travel (5-10% of time), and work extra hours when required
If interested please send you resume to email@example.com.