We are looking for two driven, passionate sales professionals who can really shape the future of our business
We are now looking to the next phase to take the Wheelabrator Vibro business to the next level. Our products are based on a solution sell typically involving trials and specific projects, are technically innovative and where appropriate provide customers with significantly increased productivity and superior returns on investment.
Both territories have existing established clients which you will continue to manage and nurture, but the emphasis of both roles is new business development. Wheelabrator, as consequence of its history and market presence, has accumulated a wealth of Market intelligence relating to targets and prospects.
Our ideal candidate for both positions will be a tenacious, focused sales professional, driven by success with a proven track record selling into the process/precision manufacturing arena. This is a solution/project driven sell requiring a good understanding of engineering/ manufacturing/ finishing processes. That said, appropriate training will be provided both as part of the initial induction programme and as a means of developing further technical knowledge over time.
- The development of a Southern and Northern based UK sales region of all Vibratory finishing products which include consumable sales, equipment servicing, equipment refurbishment and process health checks to ensure optimum process performance of the equipment
- To support OEM Vibratory equipment sales and identify/create opportunities for the project team which in turn will allow for increased aftermarket consumable sales
- To plan the sales area and grow business by building customer relationships and by promoting the range of Wheelabrator Vibro products and services to new customers
- Play a proactive role in the creation and implementation of strategic growth plans
- Working with an internal sales team focused on developing aftermarket consumable sales and joint proactive customer acquisition planning in your designated sales area
- To work within the established procedures in conjunction with a proactively driven Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) and record all sales activity in relation to visits, phone calls, sales reports and appointments
- To be a key member of the Wheelabrator Vibro team, capable of accurate technical communication, commercial negotiation and proactive sales effort working within a very competitive environment
- To represent the company in a totally professional, business like, efficient and acceptable manner at all times
- Assist marketing function for editorials, sales success stories etc
- Reporting to Sales Director
What we are looking for
- Flexible self-management to enable completion of differing levels of work load
- Strong emphasis on timely communication either written or verbal
- Diligent in actions relating to record keeping and report writing
- Clear communicator with colleagues
- Prepared to travel for business purposes which may involve periods away from home
- A strategic sales professional with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a territory sales management role focusing on acquire the order processes relating to aftermarket consumable sales
- Previous experience of direct sales channels involving a detailed sales process and variable solutions to customer requirements
- Preferably technically proficient in surface preparation techniques although full training will be provided
- Has been involved at the decision-making end of sales negotiations preferably in dealings with customers as part of acquire the order process regarding detailed specification and commercial matters
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Norican Group is home to four leading, globally operating brands: DISA, Italpresse Gauss, StrikoWestofen and Wheelabrator. 2700 Norican employees serve over 10000 customers in more than 100 countries across the world.