Norican Group is looking for a Service Manager, based in CPI Die Casting, Brescia Italy
The Service Manager is responsible for:
- Manage all the technical issues from Final Acceptance Certificate up to the end of warranty
- Improve customer service experience & create engaged customers in close cooperation with Regional Sales & Service organizations
- Taking ownership of customers issues and following problems through to resolution
- Answer and positively support the service technician in all situations during their work journey.
- Manage the technician in the office and/or at the customer site to have the most efficient diagnosis of problems and solutions.
- Acting as mediator with the other CPI offices, especially the technical offices, the sales dept. and the direction.
- Understanding the technical problems of the machine selecting which issues are relevant needs to be analyzed by Engineering Dept.
- Support training and development of regional customer service organizations within IPG technologies & services
- Customer satisfaction
- Service employees’ efficiency and satisfaction
- Service revenues
Reporting lines & substitute:
- Reporting to Vice President Engineering and Product Development, CPI Die casting
- Supported by one Technical Service Supervisor and Service Back Office Supervisor
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and open issues
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and spoken English
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Office Programs (especially Word, Excel and Power Point)
Professional experience & background:
- M.Sc. in Mechanical, Electronical or Automation Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of the after-sales complexity of a multinational company
- Experience of people managing
- Experience with international activities, either from working abroad or from an organization/company with a strong international focus
Please send your application and CV to Human.Resources.firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible.