StrikoWestofen - Germany (Hybrid) - Area Sales Manager “Industry 4.0/IIOT”
Take the Next Step in Your Sales Career with Norican!
Join us as an Area Sales Manager, where you'll have the opportunity to drive the digital transformation of the aluminum light metal casting industry and shape its future with our cutting-edge Monitizer® IoT and AI solutions.
With a base in Europe, you'll play a vital role in the success of our two leading brands, ItalPresseGauss and StrikoWestofen, as you acquire and sell our digital end-to-end solutions to customers and partners.
• Drive digital sales success by negotiating contracts with current and potential customers in core market segments
• Spot new business opportunities and exploit them to the fullest with both current and new clients
• Lead customer acquisition and support initiatives for the digital Monitizer products within your region
• Foster strong, lasting relationships with customers, partners, and management
• Meet and exceed sales targets and revenue goals within your designated region
• Mentor and train sales teams, representatives, and customers to ensure their success with our digital solutions
• At least 2 years of experience in selling SaaS or cloud-based solutions, with a preference for candidates with experience in the manufacturing, automotive, or casting industry
• Proven expertise in value selling utilizing revenue-sharing subscription pricing models
• Familiarity with IoT-Edge and cloud-based solutions, predictive analytics, and digital solutions
• Strong communication and presentation skills in English and German
• A dynamic, self-motivated individual with a performance-oriented and customer-focused mindset
• A passion for business travel and engaging with diverse cultures and personalities
• A performance-based compensation package with comprehensive social benefits
• Opportunities for growth and learning in a dynamic production environment with a collaborative international team
• Cutting-edge and technologically advanced products for the forward-thinking light metal casting industry
• Flexible work arrangements, including both remote and in-office options at our headquarter in Wiehl
• A supportive global organization with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, employee well-being, and environmental responsibility
• Company car for both work and personal use
• Ongoing internal and external training opportunities to ensure you stay at the forefront of technology advancements
Join our team and play a crucial role in the success of our innovative digital solutions for the light metal casting industry!
Submit your application now and take the next step in your career with Norican. Apply online or email your resume and cover letter to Ms. Isabel Bernaisch at email@example.com.
Don't forget to include your salary expectations and earliest possible start date. We're eager to hear from you!