Warehouse Supervisor - Wheelabrator - LaGrange GA
We are seeking someone to join our expanding team as a Warehouse Supervisor. As the Warehouse Supervisor you will be responsible for assuring that techniques and activities are performed for maintaining necessary parts and quantity levels in inventory and will assure that the inventory remaining onsite is properly managed and stored efficiently & safely. You will also provide supervision and direction to staff and contract labor assigned to your area and manage the team's cycle counting efforts ensuring an accurate and timely completion.
Help us to Shape Industry by:
- Ensuring accurate shipping of parts to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Monitor stock by verifying counts and basic inspection.
- Operate a forklift, hand trucks, or pallet jack to move parts and equipment safely.
- Ensure all inventory is marked correctly.
- Maintain good relations with customers, vendors and all plant personnel.
Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
401k plan with company match
Annual bonus opportunity
Paid vacation and sick time
Paid standard holidays and Birthday holiday
Employer paid Short & Long Term Disability coverage, life/accidental coverage, critical illness coverage
Employee Celebrations and Appreciation Events
Excellent Service Awards
Interested? Apply Now!
If you want to help us Shape Industry, we want to hear from you!
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
To find out more about our company culture, please find us on LinkedIn.