Proposal & International Sales Channel Manager
Norican Group is looking for a Proposal Manager & International Sales Channel Manager with responsibility for validate and update all Agent /Distribution contracts Worldwide.
You will be reporting to the Vice President Sales & Service ROW (Rest of World).
You get the opportunity to work in one of the leading companies in the industry, with a work environment characterized by inspiring colleagues, a multicultural organization, and a company where Sales and Service is highly acknowledged.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Validate, update and create new Agent / Distributor contracts
- Monthly ROW & Agent KPI reporting
- Norican Sales Channel operational guide
- Support to agents on CRM (Merlin) in ROW.
- Providing internal sales support to ROW Sales Team
- Providing Standard proposals within agreed timeframes
- Become active team member in the ROW sales team
- Business and result oriented person with a high self-initiative and drive
- Accountable and structured
- Well-developed analytical sense and technical skills
- Good problem solver and solution oriented
- Good team working skills as well as ability to work on his/her own
- Ability to understand and work cross cultural
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build a trustworthy and lasting relationship with customers, agents, Norican local Sales Offices and other internal & external companies, departments and persons
- Ability to travel frequently. Expected 30-40 days per year
Professional experience & background:
- Broad technical sales knowledge of foundry industry solutions/similar machinery industry
- Min. 5 years’ experience with sales/services organization, preferably positions within international services/equipment solutions sales of equipment and/or Aftermarket products.
- Knowledge of commercial & technical sales support
- Proficient with Microsoft office Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM system.
- Fluent in English verbal/writing.
- Impeccable presentation and teamworking skills
- Min. BS Machine Engineering or equivalent technical education preferably supplemented with a commercial education
- Additional language is an advantage
- Experience with Shotblast, Moulding or LMCS Group equipment
- Salary will be according to qualifications.
For further information please contact Vice President Sales ROW, Per Ejdorf at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +45 6163 5354
If you are interested in this position, please send your application and C.V. to email@example.com no later than December 15, 2017.